Youth Services Stress Center
St.Vincent Stress Center Youth Services provides a wide range of programs for children, adolescents, and young adults in order to meet their mental health needs. Our staff of highly-qualified mental health professionals provide several programs for a variety of ages:
- Acute Inpatient Hospitalization (ages 6-18)
- Child (ages 6-12) Partial Hospitalization and Intensive Outpatient Programs
- Adolescent (ages 13-18) Partial Hospitalization and Intensive Outpatient Programs (Dual Diagnosis & Mental Health)
- Young Adult (ages 18-25) Partial Hospitalization and Intensive Outpatient Programs (Dual Diagnosis & Mental Health)
- Prime for Life (ages 13-18) - A Drug and Alcohol Program for Behavior Change
- Therapeutic Day School Program (ages 6-18)
* All ages are approximate. Patients are referred where most clinically appropriate.
All St.Vincent Stress Center Youth Services programs have a dedicated counselor who will assist with treatment planning and goal setting. Programs are “open” meaning you may start at any time as well as being completed at a pace dictated by each patient’s clinical need, not by a set length of time. Family involvement is also an integral part of every youth program in order to provide education and support for parents and siblings. Our programs also offer psychiatric consultation for medication considerations and management.
All programs require either a new patient assessment (to be completed by St. Vincent staff) or an internal referral from another Stress Center program. At your assessment, our patient account representative will discuss your healthcare coverage and specific financial arrangements. Our programs and providers are paneled with most insurance plans.
To contact the St.Vincent Stress Center Youth Services, please call 317.338.4800 or toll-free 800.872.2210.